So much more than a Bed & Breakfast, Mermaid Dreams is a unique place to stay, offering our guests the small attention to detail and personal touches, which will ensure you relax and enjoy your stay.
- We recommend staying at least 2 nights to let the Aloha sink in.
- Rates include a beautiful full breakfast each morning featuring locally grown, in-season, tropical fruits and Kona Coffee, daily entree.
- Free WI-FI
- All rooms have bath robes and private bathrooms
- Complimentary snorkel equipment, beach gear, and suggested adventures.
- Cable TV and DVD available in common living area.
- Common refrigerator available.
- Mermaid tails for rent (or purchase), $33 per day. Private tail coaching. Mermaid gift shop.
- All rooms are priced double (2 guest) occupancy. There is a $45 fee per night for additional guests
- Not suitable for children (under the age of 18 years) so you and other guests can enjoy the quiet atmosphere.
- No pets please. Our friendly cat doesn’t like dogs.
Cancellation policy: The guest will be refunded 50% of the total price if they cancel 30 days or more before planned arrival date. There is no refund for cancellations within 30 days of arrival date.
No-shows: No refund to guest. Innkeeper is paid as though the guest had stayed.
Cancellation of any booking will only be accepted in writing or by email.
GUESTS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO TAKE OUT APPROPRIATE TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCE.
WHAT’S INCLUDED. The prices quoted to you include accommodation for 2 adults with a warm breakfast buffet (served each day from 8-10 am). It also includes one uncovered parking space per room. Guests are welcome to use the common areas (2 decks, living room, dining area, and gardens) with quiet times from 9 pm to 7 am. Free wifi internet is included. We are happy to provide surge protectors for electronic devices upon request. A pool and hot tub are in process and not yet included.
late check-out is available for $35 additional.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY. The Bed and Breakfast cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or theft on the property. Although we have never experienced theft so far, please take precautions by securing your valuables. We do not currently provide safes. We cannot prevent hurricanes or the damage they cause, and we cannot be held responsible for damages caused by acts of nature. Tropical insects are often large. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by centipedes or other insects/animals. For example, some guests are not accustomed to the noise that the frogs make at night and ear plugs are recommended if a guest is having trouble sleeping due to nature’s symphony. Charming wild chickens and pheasants also roam free here, and roosters can sometimes be early risers.
We recommend bringing or renting your own snorkel equipment from professional snorkel and dive shops so you can be properly fitted for them. We try to clean and maintain our equipment, however, this is only provided as a courtesy.